We are happy to announce the General Availability of Quartz SP1. We have worked with a few early engagement customers who have upgraded to Quartz. At the same time, we have added a service pack to add a few additional valuable features for our clients.
Quartz Release Highlights:
- Bulk User Upload Enhancements – Update existing records using bulk update template. Additional audit logging to track user profile changes
- Competency Mapping Enhancements – Allow further definition of competency and sub competency to facilitate reporting of standards
- Cloud Case Sharing – Share cases/scenarios across institutions
- LMS Integration – Single sign-on from LMS to Enterprise for learners, faculty and admin users
- Telemedicine – Support for Telemedicine cases (remote learner or remote SP) and OSCE sessions
- Azure Cloud Usage – Allow administrators at Cloud clients monitor video streaming and storage usage
- Manual paging schedule – Support to allow a paging only schedule to be defined and run in manual mode
- Organizations – within Settings, updated view to allow users to view only Active organizations and easily identify which units are Learner Groups
- Session Evaluators – Added ability to define room when adding session evaluators (helpful when case is assigned to multiple rooms within a session)
Quartz SP1 Release Highlights:
- Enhanced live streaming – Enable live streaming across all supported browsers and devices
- Competency.AI Integration – Allow users to import competencies from Competency.AI into Enterprise and upload assessment data from Enterprise to Competency.AI
- Added video editing capability for Cloud clients
- Removed 5000 user restriction and improved performance
Quartz Release Documentation can be found on Teams using the following link:
Quartz SP1 Release Documentation including most current IT Guidelines, can be found on Teams using the following link:
Release information for clients is available in the Support Center using the following link:
We would like to thank all the individuals who participated in Quartz related activities. Your hard work and dedication made it possible to provide a release which contains so many wonderful new features for our clients.
Please note that for clients who are presently using the Orange release, review will still need to be done by Bill and the Client Support team to ensure that all requirements are met to upgrade to Pluto and beyond.
Please let us know if you have any questions.