There is some setup you may need to do depending on how you intend to use the system.
If you have LDAP/Single Sign On/AD included in your purchase, your users (Learners, Faculty, SPs) would be automatically added to the Enterprise system. If not you would need to manually add these, so the Bulk Upload or Adding Individual Users videos/user guides show you how to do this.
If you have multiple programs using your center, you may want to setup your Organization Structure to be able to report on use by program.
Finally, there are guides on Adding Inventory if you want to track your usage of equipment – Capital, Supplies and Drugs.
Click on the name of the video or user guide to open the file:
- Introduction to SIMULATIONiQ.com, Enterprise (video)
- Getting Started with SIMULATIONiQ (user guide)
- Setting up Organization Structure (video)
- Organization Structure Improvements in Quartz (video)
- Setting up Organization Structure and Learner Groups (user guide)
- Product webinar: Organization Structure
- Adding Individual Users (user guide)
- Bulk User Upload Tips (video)
- Bulk Upload and Edit Users and Photos (user guide)
- Setting up Inventory (video)
- Add Inventory (user guide)
- Pre-flight Checklist for Scenarios (user guide)
- Pre-flight Checklist for SP sessions and OSCEs (user guide)
- Virtual Training: Administrator, Settings and Scores & Reports (Fundamentals)